Advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentures warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
View Our Helpful Links & Get Started Today
New Patient Forms
Save time and get a head start on filling out our new patient form online.
Interested in Dental Financing?
We are committed to offering quality services at an affordable price for you and your family. Enroll in our financing options so you can save and smile!
Schedule Your Next Exam
Keep up to date with your dental hygiene! Visit our office for your regular cleaning exams.
"Dr. Mayse was great, and did a very good job, as I did not have any pain at all. I give them 100 stars out of 10. Thank you all, I’ll be back again to finish the rest...."
Step 1 of 6Request an Appointment
Sat & Sun