The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Bonham TX area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Chaparala‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Chaparala has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Chaparala about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
New Patient Forms
Save time and get a head start on filling out our new patient form online.
Interested in Dental Financing?
We are committed to offering quality services at an affordable price for you and your family. Enroll in our financing options so you can save and smile!
Schedule Your Next Exam
Keep up to date with your dental hygiene! Visit our office for your regular cleaning exams.
"Dr. Mayse was great, and did a very good job, as I did not have any pain at all. I give them 100 stars out of 10. Thank you all, I’ll be back again to finish the rest...."
Step 1 of 6Request an Appointment
Sat & Sun